Responsible for leading one or more agile software development teams in the design and delivery of either revenue, online, or corporate software systems.
The role is accountable for the high quality software output and responsible for developing effective and collaborative relationships across the Technology Development team to ensure that Agile processes and best practices are adhered.
• Responsible for the application design and provide leadership to development teams to ensure that they deliver against stakeholder expectations. Supporting the delivery of solutions within timescales, budget and required quality and performance standards
• Jointly with the Agile Development Team, effect and monitor the development of people, processes and tools which will continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
• Monitor and ensure that the appropriate level of documentation is produced during the development and maintenance phase and that the documentation is up to date and regularly deposited in departmental repositories
• Ensure training plans are developed and available for the development team to ensure a smooth adoption of new technologies
• Responsible for the resourcing, capability and development of the Agile Development Team
• Accountable for creation and continued improvement of development plans, forecasts and development budgetary estimates, to ensure projects can be planned in a consistent and timely fashion.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role, please
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org